Ky përkthim është i paplotë. Ju lutemi, ndihmoni të përkthehet ky artikull nga Anglishtja.
GrafModern Web sites and applications often need to present graphics. Displaying static images can easily be done using the
<img> element, or by setting the background of HTML elements using the
background-image property. You often want to construct graphics on-the-fly, or manipulate images after the fact. These articles provide insight into how you can accomplish this.
- Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) lets you use lines, curves, and other geometric shapes to render graphics. By avoiding the use of bitmaps, you can create images that scale cleanly to any size.
- A guide to getting started with WebGL, the 3D graphics API for the Web. This technology lets you use standard OpenGL ES in Web content.
- Using HTML5 audio and video
- Embedding video in an HTML document and controlling the playback.
- The RTC in WebRTC stands for Real-Time Communications, technology that enables audio/video streaming and data sharing between browser clients (peers).