Our volunteers haven't translated this article into Română yet. Join us and help get the job done!
You get four sub-tools to examine aspects of the profile in more detail:
- the Allocations view shows the heap allocations made by your code over the course of the recording. This view only appears if you checked "Record Allocations" in the Performance tool settings.
- UI Tour
To find your way around the Performance tool, here's a quick tour of the UI.
- How to
- Basic tasks: open the tool, create, save, load, and configure recordings
Components of the Performance tool
- Frame rate
- Understand your site's overall responsiveness.
- Call Tree
- See the allocations made by your code over the course of the recording.
- Understand the work the browser's doing as the user interacts with your site.
- Flame Chart
- Animating CSS properties
- Uses the Waterfall to understand how the browser updates a page, and how animating different CSS properties can affect performance.