Our volunteers haven't translated this article into Català yet. Join us and help get the job done!
Mathematical Markup Language (MathML) is a dialect of XML for describing mathematical notation and capturing both its structure and content. Here you'll find links to documentation, examples, and tools to help you work with this powerful technology. For a quick overview, see the slides for the innovation fairs at Mozilla Summit 2013.
- MathML element reference
- Details about each MathML element and compatibility information for desktop and mobile browsers.
- MathML attribute reference
- Information about MathML attributes that modify the appearance or behavior of elements.
- MathML examples
- MathML samples and examples to help you understand how it works.
- Authoring MathML
- Suggestions and tips for writing MathML, including suggested MathML editors and how to integrate their output into Web content.
Getting help from the community
- View Mozilla forums...
- IRC channel
- Wiki used by Mozilla contributors
- W3C Math Home
- www-math w3.org mail archive
- W3C Validator
- FireMath Firefox add-on
- Mathzilla Firefox add-on collection
- LaTeXML - Convert LaTeX documents into HTML+MathML Web pages
- Web Equation - Turn handwritten equations into MathML or LaTeX
|Feature||Chrome||Firefox (Gecko)||Internet Explorer||Opera||Safari|
|Basic support||No support ||1.5 (1.8)||No support ||No support ||5.1|
|Feature||Android||Firefox Mobile (Gecko)||IE Mobile||Opera Mobile||Safari Mobile|
|Basic support||?||1.0 (1.8)||?||?||5.1|
 Available with plug-in(s).