This translation is incomplete. Please help translate this article from English.
HTML is a major Web technology that defines the structure of a webpage. If you're looking to build websites, you should know about HTML.
It's not hard to pick up the basics, but HTML is also a broad technology with many complex features, so there isn't one correct learning pathway. We suggest you start with the following pages to pick up some skills and knowledge. Move from the first basic skill to the last advanced skill, or just pick a page that looks interesting to you!
Start here if you aren't familiar with HTML:
- Introduction to HTML
- If you've ever wondered what goes on behind the scenes in your Web browser, here's where you can start learning.
- Write a simple page in HTML
- In this article you will learn how to create a simple webpage.
- What are HTML tags and how to use them
- This article covers the very basics of HTML. Find out what tags are and how to use them.
Once you're a bit more used to HTML, here's some more detailed stuff to explore:
- HTML reference
- In our extensive reference guide, you'll find details about each HTML element and attribute.
Document Tags and Contributors
Contributors to this page: Andrew_Pfeiffer
Last updated by: Andrew_Pfeiffer,